Click here To browse our online course catalog.
Whatever educational experience you are seeking, Chautauqua’s Special Studies program continues to create distinct new learning opportunities for the 10,000 lifelong learners that enroll in courses each summer. More than 300 teachers, experienced in subjects they love, arrive each summer to create a diverse assortment of courses for youth and adults offering a cross-generational learning experience. Special Studies offers subjects ranging from child and youth development, music, education, religion and philosophy, to fitness, health, and personal and professional development. Enjoy Chautauqua’s Special Studies’ unique learning experience and enrich your mind, body and spirit.
List of Corrections and Cancellations
Chautauqua’s Special Studies’ goal is to provide a high-quality, complete course catalog. While we strive to have no errors in the catalog, we must list corrections for courses that were listed incorrectly in the catalog or have had changes since print. Please pay particular attention to your course receipts, which will have the correct information posted.
- Course 203 – The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Early American Antique Furniture – Canceled
- Course 1339 – Aging in America – Canceled
- Course 1418 – Who is Shakespeare – Canceled
- Course 1988 – Sarah’s Key: An Inspiration for a Closer Examination of the Vel D Hiv Round-up – Canceled
- Course 1000 – Conversational Spanish – WEEK ONE ONLY Canceled
- Classic Film Series will run City Lights but will not have the added attraction that was listed- “Lucy Does a Commercial” - Week One, Wednesday, June 26 Canceled