How to Register
1. Register: A child is not enrolled until payment is received
|2017 Group One Fees||2017 Dates (Monday - Friday)|
|Season||$865||Week 1||June 26 - 30|
|8 Weeks||$800||Week 2||July 3 - 7|
|7 Weeks||$740||Week 3||July 10 - 14|
|6 Weeks||$675||Week 4||July 17 - 21|
|5 Weeks||$610||Week 5||July 24 - 28|
|4 Weeks||$520||Week 6||July 31 - August 4|
|3 Weeks||$430||Week 7||August 7 - 11|
|2 Weeks||$315||Week 8||August 14 - 18|
|1 Week||$185||Week 9||August 21 - 25|
2. Download the Group One Information and Information form file.
The Group One form contains:
- General information about the program
- Registration information and instructions
- Required information form to complete and bring with you to Chautauqua
About the Program
Begun in 1997, Group One is a program designed for children who will enter first grade in the fall and serves as a transition between Children's School and the Boys' and Girls' Club.
This special full-day program (9 a.m.–noon and 2 p.m.–4 p.m.) is held Monday–Friday and uses the Sheldon Hall of Education facilities in the morning and the Boys' and Girls' Club facilities in the afternoon.
The program includes active play, arts activities, swimming instruction and waterfront activities, nature programs, and special events. Children remain with the same teachers/counselors throughout the day. Each of two classes is limited to 36 participants.